corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3rd Year Uni students - help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3rd Year Uni students - help!
Mo

User status: Offline
30th Mar 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are u people writing about in your main section for your final report. i've written like 2 pages and i'm stuck!!!!

Any ideas?
M2RTY

30th Mar 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what subject?
which uni?
placement year or 3rd year or last year?
daimj69

30th Mar 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as M2RV H asked, depends on your Course (Subject), University, Year etc.

But if it's you Final Year Project, then you should have a Project Co-ordinator and Project Supervisor, who are both there to help you. You should also be provided with, or have access to, some sort of Project Handbook, that outlines all the nitty gritty, content outline, layout guide etc. That's how it works where I am anyway.

Hope it's of some use, and good luck.

Dai.
Joff

30th Mar 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might also have access to previous years final projects- have a look through those, making notes of all the best points.
Mo

30th Mar 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys. i've got a project hand book which is pants doesn't say much at all!!

the project supervisor doesn't really like me so that's a no no!

i don't have a project co-ordinator just the supervisor.

my project is based on building a web site that has a online shopping facility, therefore it is linked to a database. simple really.

i've done the intro, future work, design, bt left out the main section which is what i actually did.

i've started talking about the proto-typing and the design stage but i'm starting to run out of things to say!

sorry for the eassay!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3rd Year Uni students - help! 22 database queries in 0.0093541 seconds