corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Will the PSG C2 Wide kit fit a 5dr?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will the PSG C2 Wide kit fit a 5dr?
Marco The Corsa Man

User status: Offline
31st Mar 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, The PSG Combat 2 wide kit looks exelent, but I was wondering if it would fit a 5dr corsa? It would mean some of the rear arch would be attached to the door but would the rear bumper and such still fit given the 5dr's different rear profile?
Thanks
combat_sri

31st Mar 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask kris_td as i know at one point he was going to put wide arches on his 5door,not sure about bumpers tho

Greg_M

31st Mar 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think the kit will foul the doors, would take some modding to make it fit
AdiSRI

31st Mar 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpers are the same, 3 and 5 door and the front archs/skirts shud be ok, but you WILLhave problems witht the rear archa s u say. Should still be doable tho
Kris TD

31st Mar 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a complete cunt, i started it and gave up, still got the skirts. the skirts and rear archs require mega grafting todo.

here is some in progree pics of mine: (different bumpers i know but the principal is still the same, used the wide archs and some skirts)

http://groups.msn.com/krispringle/exterior.msnw

i spent ages working with fibreglass and filler, you have to fabricate the rear part of the skirts to fit the 5 door or you have an enormous gap, the arhcs are a total pain as 5 doors have shorter ones as standard.
Kris TD

31st Mar 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh it can be done, be good too see how it turns out as i never got round too finnishing it. (i went subtle kit in the end)

New Poll