corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Falkirk Cruise Last Night!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Falkirk Cruise Last Night!
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 04 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was an alright night plenty of cars but loadsa poilce!

came back round Icy but couldnt see you! met a few ppl fro on here can put faces to the user names now! any1 see the white skyline starsky & Hutch Stylee with the carbon Bonnet Looked minted

Only downside was the guy on the scooter that kept swerving in and out the cars
Dav

2nd Apr 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a retty good night I thought, met a few new folk off here and other forums I use. Was bloody feezin tho, eh
The Police were out early but calmed down later. I think they were being over protective coz of the HUGE number of people at last months cruise and they expected the same again.
There were a lot of lovely Skylines out in force last night
Icy

3rd Apr 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was no bad, las one was better tho imo
pissed off my tripod was broken
nice to meet u dean dunno if u knew was me or not, if u werent with pammy i wouldnt of know it was u

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Falkirk Cruise Last Night! 23 database queries in 0.0138741 seconds