corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Place to book lads holiday online?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Place to book lads holiday online?
Scandalous

User status: Offline
4th Apr 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above me and a few mates are looking to book a holiday for middle of July, prob somewhere like Magaluf, Tenerife mallage etc. Looking for a cheap deal, room only. Ne1 know ne decent sites? Bestplace so far is teletext holidays. Cheers
fax2004

4th Apr 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i booked mine last year through travel agents, they no what they're on about, and can get you much better deals than internet most of the time
Scandalous

4th Apr 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats true, but I went Magaluf last yr n met a few girls who booked the same room type, same hotel flights etc n they got theirs through the net and saved a good £200! So gonna chance it n book via net this yr!
vibrio
Banned

4th Apr 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.wanttolosevirginitytoaslapper.com is the best

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Place to book lads holiday online? 22 database queries in 0.0089309 seconds