corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Impact Performance/Maxxedmotors.com/My Corsa SOCIAL EVENT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Impact Performance/Maxxedmotors.com/My Corsa SOCIAL EVENT
corsa_dale

User status: Offline
7th Apr 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impact Performance/Maxxedmotors.com Day

Why don’t you give us a visit at IMPACT PERFORMANCE at Thetford on Saturday 24th April 10am-5pm.
We will be having a special day. IMPACT can order anything you don’t see in the shop at very reasonable prices and remember there is an extra 10% off for all maxxedmotors.com/ Impact performance Usergroup members.

Maxxedmotors.com will be there along with their PR Girls handing out leaflets for both Maxxedmotors.com and IMPACT PERFORMANCE. Maybe you would like your car featured come and see us on the day and that wish shall come true.
P.S also Nick Dales Long awaited Corsa shall be there for the day finished and sparkling like mad finished by ECLIPSE MOTORS

Hope to see as many of you there as possible

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Impact Performance/Maxxedmotors.com/My Corsa SOCIAL EVENT 22 database queries in 0.0073981 seconds