corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » do zie germans do ist better?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do zie germans do ist better?
Dom

User status: Offline
   8th Apr 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking for photos of zafira's and came accross a ICE place in germany, and i must say that im bloody impressed with some of there installs they do especially the one of the beatle and blue corsa B
Check It

How about this for a nova

[Edited on 08-04-2004 by VisibleMan]

[Edited on 08-04-2004 by VisibleMan]
Dan
Premium Member

8th Apr 04 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there the subs i have!!!! beasts

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
oztek corsa

8th Apr 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the web address of this site m8?
Dom

8th Apr 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the companies site is http://www.chpw.de They seem to know what their doing, and some of their stuff is very very nice
although there are a few dodgy installs there, but i suppose thats like any other installers...makes some good ones and some dodgy ones.
Eitherway, im not too sure about the calcel gear there using, ive never heard of it anyone know if the stuff is anyone good?
oztek astra

11th Apr 04 at 04:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tryed that site today m8 but couldnt find pictures of the different installs just products.
Dom

11th Apr 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oztek astra
tryed that site today m8 but couldnt find pictures of the different installs just products.

lol mate i posted the link to the page of install in my first post (where is says "Check It"). However here it is again - ** CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLS **

New Poll