corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » want new suspension which setup

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author want new suspension which setup
Jambo

User status: Offline
9th Apr 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently run bilstein streetline kit and is fucking awfull, rock fucking hard doesnt handle that great still rolls quite a bit is very crashy and the shocks rattle and make a hell of a lot of noise for a car component up untill now i never knew made a sound

I have no idea how much i wanna spend on it, its a pretty important part of the car, itll need springs with a higher poundage rate as im having a bigger engine fitted in 2 months time, can be coilovers or just shox n springs. Catalougues ive looked through only seem to list FK and the ones i fancy are the bilstein pss kit (£1k) which i think is a little more than i wanna spend lol

Any suggestions? Do bilstein just do a regualr shox n springs kit which isnt crashy noise and handles well? Im running 17"s and heavy v6 bakes up front.

sorry for essay any ideas?
AdiSRI

9th Apr 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get coilovers, the fk ones are fine but there are lots of makes that do them...
Jambo

9th Apr 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard the FK ones are crashy tho far too hard even the adjustable ones?
AdiSRI

9th Apr 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adjustible ones shudnt be as u can just make the rebound softer.
Cud get Cobra, AVO, KW etc....
TOMAS

10th Apr 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo how low do you want to run it? Adjustable coilovers is the only way really. MASSIVE improvement over regular style.

New Poll