corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C door speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C door speakers
DAN220486

User status: Offline
14th Apr 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, advice please. i have 40.00 and want to upgrade my door speakers in my corsa c sxi. im runnin at the moment a sony hu. jbl GT4 12" sub and 200w kenny 6x9's. need sum power up front to bring vocals thru and jus finish the system.

Any ideas n web sites etc i can go. also the side of speakers which r best, dnt wann get into custom enclosures etc. Cheers

Dan
DAN220486

14th Apr 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus found these, alpines so good make. they good for 39.99.
also r 17cm which i hear go straight in the corsa c???
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2988&tab=2
Trotty

14th Apr 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should fit fine, you'll need some speaker adaptors really though - only about £15 from Halfords, etc

Once they're in, use the H/U and fade the sound more towards the front speakers, should sound a bit less 'rear-based' that way.
DAN220486

14th Apr 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CHEERS, i thought i might need the speaker adaptors. jus ordered it all. got my new sub n amp and now door speakers sorted. For my boot install i was gonna have a fake floor wit metal checker platin on and sink the amp into it, the amp has a built in neon so shud reflect of the metal tho i am gona put another either by the boot door or hidden under parcel shelf.

Will post sum pics wen done cheers for info

Dan

New Poll