corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » number plate lights and front bumper indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author number plate lights and front bumper indicators
madmatt

User status: Offline
14th Apr 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi to all just quickie ive had me boot flushed but didnt have recesse made just had square number plate put on the white max power screw lights put on bit weiry bout the copps pulling me over any suggestions, also ive got rage front bumper and had clear indicators fitted with amber bulbs but mate said the copps again might not like it the indicators are the as the side indicators any suggestions wana get car leggit cheers to wales crew
Korsa

14th Apr 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the white led pointers on my back number plate shining on it from the side
kev_corsa

15th Apr 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey matt! should have stayed on sunday!!!!
Ally

16th Apr 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhhhh so thats the guy that came into the Toby on Sunday?
cossie_corsa

18th Apr 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » number plate lights and front bumper indicators 23 database queries in 0.0113680 seconds