corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MB Quart RSC216

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MB Quart RSC216
Pablo

User status: Offline
15th Apr 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SPECIFICATION

60-130 Watts Power Handling, Frequency Response 38Hz-32kHz, Sensitivity 90dB, 12Db Octave Crossover Slope,

These go in tomoz
andy hirst

15th Apr 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good choice
Pablo

15th Apr 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh I thought sod it and upgraded fed up of the audiobahn! Sposed to b MUCH better cross overs, tweeters and general all round speaker
Pablo

16th Apr 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality
RichR
Premium Member

16th Apr 04 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hve these - theyve been given muich abuse in 1.5 years and still come bck for more - considering the price theyre brilliant. The only thing u have to watch is that the terminals can get surfce rust on them -
although this happened to mine after my car had stood for a few weeks and got damp and cold inside
Pablo

16th Apr 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is always used and wen I dont use it say on holiday or wotever its used by my dad once everyother day to keep it running lovely, very happy with them also will bed them in, but they can stand wotever i throw at them so far altho has been 2hrs

New Poll