corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Making A Stealth Shelf and Installing a TV - Hopefully

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Making A Stealth Shelf and Installing a TV - Hopefully
H13X JW

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite ppl. I'm after a bit of advice n hav seen this place is gud for that i thought i wud register

I've got a corsa B SRi and i'm after puttin a stealth shelf with my 6*9's in the back ( what theives can't see they can't want ) to make it is it just a simple as dradrawing round the origional ? the reason i ask is cos i really don't hav a clue wat to do with the pegs on the car trim, where the origional 1 clips into?

Also i've noticed a couple of posts showing Tv's put into the centre console where the vents and the mfd r. Has anyone got a guide on how to do this? I think the bloke who did it has the username M2RV H ?

Cheers, Alex

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by H13X JW]
Black Corsa

User status: Offline
24th Apr 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey m8 its sounds like u are unsure bout making ur own stealf shelf, i own a corsa c and am crap at modifying but i took on the challenge of doing it!

i dink cover the whole shelf in mdf just the centre bits where my 6x9s wer going

cut holes in the wood
screwed my speakers 2 my shelf
i concentrated on cutting my original shelf so the speakers would cum thru,
then i concentrated on making my shelf and speakers hold together tight and solid, lots o screws wer used lol
then all i did was cover my shelf in acoustic carpet , pulling it tight to avoid the carpet sagging showing wer my speakers wer.

sorry if its confusing it really is easy though trust me.

there is one pouint i have always made tho and thats is some theives must read car magazines aswell lol

New Poll