corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any interesting revenge stories?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any interesting revenge stories?
Sam.S

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever got revenge on someone? if so how did you do it, or what would you do?

I have no one i need to get revenge on yet. I just thought it would be an interesting topic
SetH

21st Apr 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a girl strap on`d me when i was drunk, so the next day i sodomized her without lube, she couldnt sit down for 3 days.
Shelly
Premium Member

21st Apr 04 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats sodomized?!
SetH

21st Apr 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO is when your anal passage is raped by a cock
Shelly
Premium Member

21st Apr 04 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh
Pablo

21st Apr 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL
leeshez

21st Apr 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear
sassyminx

21st Apr 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ex.....he shall remain nameless.........hurt me a lot so i set up a new email account as sum1 else and went onto a site he goes on,started flirtin with him etc, and got him on msn etc etc and basically got him to drive miles to meet her.............and then she didnt turn up lmfao......he still dont know it was me twat........serves him right for fcukin me about
SetH

21st Apr 04 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg

hevean help any man that crosses you sarah.
Shelly
Premium Member

21st Apr 04 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
my ex.....he shall remain nameless.........hurt me a lot so i set up a new email account as sum1 else and went onto a site he goes on,started flirtin with him etc, and got him on msn etc etc and basically got him to drive miles to meet her.............and then she didnt turn up lmfao......he still dont know it was me twat........serves him right for fcukin me about

what a good idea

my ex asked me to go see him once, drove 200+ miles to birmingham and he didnt bother to show up or answer his phone
anyway put that behind me, and we still speak
sassyminx

21st Apr 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
omg

hevean help any man that crosses you sarah.

yus.........he deserved a lot more, i just couldnt be arsed with anymore, i can get nasty tho if need be
Thoday

21st Apr 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a mate living with wen i was at uni, to help him out cos he had troubles at home.. said u pay half my rent.. he did at first but then stopped and it was £20 here and there.. fooked me right off cos i was hiding him from the landlord etc.

so wen we got broke into.. i just threw most of his stuff out pretendin it got nicked.. so he had no clothes etc so had to go home as he had no choice.. he didnt have a key and wen workin late we wud leave window open.. so we started to lock it.. and he used to sleep in the shed.. also washed his toothbrush down the bog after peeing in it..

just to get rid of the bloody money owing..piss taking, food stealing pikey

eventually he got the hint

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by cheakycharlie]
Demo

21st Apr 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you women are all fucking nuts
Demo

21st Apr 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie
i had a mate living with wen i was at uni, to help him out cos he had troubles at home.. said u pay half my rent.. he did at first but then stopped and it was £20 here and there.. fooked me right off cos i was hiding him from the landlord etc.

so wen we got broke into.. i just threw most of his stuff out pretendin it got nicked.. so he had no clothes etc so had to go home as he had no choice.. he didnt have a key and wen workin late we wud leave window open.. so we started to lock it.. and he used to sleep in the shed.. also washed his toothbrush down the bog after peeing in it..

just to get rid of the bloody money owing..piss taking, food stealing pikey

eventually he got the hint

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by cheakycharlie]

he couldnt have been much of a mate then

oh yeah, lmfao @ the old toothbrush down the bog routine
Pablo

21st Apr 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sick
Thoday

21st Apr 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ i had known him for years.. but he always got in2 trouble with people.. but i was poor needed the £ so decided to help him and he just abused it

and wudnt take a hint.. kept beggin to stay so was forced into action.. i no his mum and bro well.its just hes a twat
mjw_2k2

21st Apr 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My revenge story -
It happend a few weeks ago, i stopped outside this local shop so that i could get top up, and a gang of about 15 people walked past my car and started throwing sweets at it, i got pissed off and told em to fuck off and just drove off, few days later i went there with a friend cos he was hungry and i stayed in car while he was in shop, the same guys were there again and just as we was drivin off a stone landed on my bonnet and it pissed me off so i got out and started on one of em, but he wouldnt own up to doin it, and my mate who was with me got me into my car and we drove off to get some mates, we turned up with 2 cars full and all my mates piled out and beat them all up lol twas funny beatin them in, apparently 2 of em was in hospital but thats there fault
sassyminx

21st Apr 04 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mjw_2k2
My revenge story -
It happend a few weeks ago, i stopped outside this local shop so that i could get top up, and a gang of about 15 people walked past my car and started throwing sweets at it, i got pissed off and told em to fuck off and just drove off, few days later i went there with a friend cos he was hungry and i stayed in car while he was in shop, the same guys were there again and just as we was drivin off a stone landed on my bonnet and it pissed me off so i got out and started on one of em, but he wouldnt own up to doin it, and my mate who was with me got me into my car and we drove off to get some mates, we turned up with 2 cars full and all my mates piled out and beat them all up lol twas funny beatin them in, apparently 2 of em was in hospital but thats there fault

nowt like a bit of violence huh
Rob R

21st Apr 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fad

21st Apr 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got jumped by some pikeys a couple of years ago and took a beating

few months later a few mates got together and waited for them to turn up at our local park as per usual hidden in a mates dads work van...

when they arrived we all jumped out with balaclavas gave em a good pasting, gaffa taped em up chucked them in the back of the van and drove as far as we could..got to aboout milton Keynes and dumped them down a country lane and came home for some beer

mate of mine she was involved in a hit and run and the bloke did the off without seing if she was ok....

so when it was going to court she drove up to heartfordshire and posted leaflets down his road telling all his neighbours what he did and that he was a paedofile Her dad and brother poured brake fluid over his merc and all for added insult to injury

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by fadscorsa]
Tom

21st Apr 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fads you sound nice

I wouldn't normally go for violent revenge for the fear of reppercusions when I was on my own

Sarah yours sounds just ace, inconvenience is a pain in the arse
Jason Iles

21st Apr 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This cat looked at me funny once so to get it back I hissed at it and made strange noises till it ran off
Natalie

21st Apr 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason u crack me up
L330wnz

21st Apr 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jase u tit
sassyminx

21st Apr 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Fads you sound nice

I wouldn't normally go for violent revenge for the fear of reppercusions when I was on my own

Sarah yours sounds just ace, inconvenience is a pain in the arse

i dare say if i hadnt other things on my mind at the time id hav done summat a lot worse

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any interesting revenge stories? 22 database queries in 0.3450360 seconds