corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE'd owners look ere.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE'd owners look ere.
corsafreak

User status: Offline
27th Apr 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what exhaust do you have fitted? i'm looking at getting a system v soon and need some opinions.
rate em on

1. sound (loud or quiet)
2. build quality
3. price
J4LDO

27th Apr 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine had a scorpion group A system no cat from a calibra with a corsa ashley back box, couldnt really hear it for the grunt of the engine
Andy_S

27th Apr 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow, sound is however you want it. Build quality, seems ok, but we've all heard the stories. Price £225
Dave

27th Apr 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow twin exit jobbie, no cat, straight through centre section.

1. Sound is fecking awful, really raspy and nasty.
2. Pretty average, starting to rust up now, fractured a bracket which was repaired free with no fuss.
3. £350 fitted, fairly reasonable compared to some other exhausts.
Daimo B

28th Apr 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow in St Albans.

1) Not too loud at all really, straight through 2" system into two 6x4 Magnex rear cans. Could be made quieter if i wanted.
2)Average, bit of surface rust i think, still pretty good.
3) £600+ (rear cans are £150 each, plus pipework (6 hours), then i went back and had a new system done for the 2.0).
Tim
Site Administrator

28th Apr 04 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow is St Albans

1) Not too loud as I got them to put in a small centre box too... 2" system, no cat, to a single Sebring 6x4 backbox... Still sets of car alarms and everyone can here when I arrive Sounds good at idle but starts getting a bit raspy high up the revs -- need a new backbox...

2) Seems good actually -- no rust last time I had car on stands -- not the usual Powerflow horror story (maybe St Albans are the exception to the rule?)

3) £180 for the Powerflow work (manifold to backbox) and £140 odd or whatever they are for the Sebrings...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE'd owners look ere. 22 database queries in 0.0081370 seconds