corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving porblem with Corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Driving porblem with Corsa B
skyliner

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
my just passed my test and my corsa b is using M3 Mirror rite now, I had the blindsopt mirror on the M3. I took it off yesterday, and I found that cannot see the car in the next lane when i try to change the lane.
can anyone tell me how to adjust the mirror and how to know there is car next to me?

thx
ed

28th Apr 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You turn your head to look at the cars coming down the next lane. Surely you should know that...
broster
Premium Member

28th Apr 04 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just push the mirror?! it will move
DanielJ

28th Apr 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye just move ur head
langey

28th Apr 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is always gonna be a blind spot over your shoulder, you should know this especially if u hvae just passed, you have to look ing your mirrors then just before you pull out look over your shoulder.
skyliner

28th Apr 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thx so much!!!!!

i dun move my head coz i used blindspot mirror b4.

and i notice that use blindspot mirror in motorway is dangerous.

thx !
ed

28th Apr 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, my friend is the fatest fucker I have ever seen in my life. He is too fat to move his head when driving, so he usues those blind spot mirrors. Needless to say, he has nearly killed me in three different occasions...

[Edited on 28-04-2004 by 1800ed]
skyliner

28th Apr 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW~ haha~ I always overspeed in SP30, and i just know that there are so many cameras on the road, and i dun know which one is dummy...., so i am trying to slow down my speed...but is hard. 30 is so slow...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving porblem with Corsa B 22 database queries in 0.0067909 seconds