corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MMS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MMS
Rims

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 7210 but it doesnt receive pic messages?? Can't send them either. it was on vodafone but now its on O2 and ive got 1 of them 300 free texts SIMS??
Tryed downloading them thru wap but doesnt work??? I can see the pic but cant get it on2 my fone???????

Help as my bird sent me a pic of her in bikini and i cant get it 2 ma fone!!!! lol!!!!!
Robbo

28th Apr 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hav u called O2 to setup MMS?
Stuckey

28th Apr 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rinf o2 and ask
Rims

28th Apr 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was setup b4 but musta got wrecked again. Will do that tho lads! Cheers!
R Lee

28th Apr 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah. some phones have a tendancy to reset settings. mine did it last time. just call and they'll either send youa text message which you save, or you have to input settings maually.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MMS 22 database queries in 0.0119932 seconds