corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA GSI RECARO INTERIOR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA GSI RECARO INTERIOR
lambourne77

User status: Offline
   29th Apr 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa GSI N-Reg interior. In over all good nick, apart from usual wear to driver's seat outside bolster - not too bad though and could easily be sewn up or just have that piece of material replaced.
Everything is included in this package - all black plastic trim, front and rear seats, every screw and nut, door cards, door pockets and rear side panels, (no parcel shelf), also black boot trim.
This is an oportunity to own a very rare interior - in my opinion its much nicer than the SRi interior and the cloth is Velour - not the harder SRi material.
Pictures available on request.
I live in Southampton, but am willing to meet up part way of the distance if someone from the North (north of Birmingham) definately wants the interior and doesn't want to drive too far. I'll do this for the cost of petrol there and back.
Total price for everything needed to transform the interior of your Corsa; £180. Call me on 07899 980001 or email charles.collins@tiscali.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA GSI RECARO INTERIOR 24 database queries in 0.0097370 seconds