corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Heard someone talking on the train this morning....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heard someone talking on the train this morning....
Tom

User status: Offline
30th Apr 04 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About being a mercenary in iraq (like a security officer) he was on about his mate is out there as are a load of other ppl who just wana peice of the action he said he turned up on the first day and was given a car with bullet wholes in

Apparantley (i dunno if this is true) they're on somewhere near £10k a month

I'm a nosey fecker
Demo

30th Apr 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe i will have a 2 day stint over there to pay off my student loan. and just hide in a barrel so nothing happens to me
Tom

30th Apr 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking the same, over for 4 or 5 months, pay a load of shit off, cum bk get a big fast car and a deposit on a house

Then I thought, what the fcuk am I thinking here

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Heard someone talking on the train this morning.... 22 database queries in 0.0145931 seconds