corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dark Chrome Alloys For Sale, Less Than A Month Old

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" Dark Chrome Alloys For Sale, Less Than A Month Old
Carb_Fanatic

User status: Offline
1st May 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey

i have some 17" MB Italia "REZZO" DARK CHROME alloys which i am trying to sell. they have 204/40 R17 fedral tyres and are as new. the only damge is to one of them which is just skratched.

The others are as new!!

the offset on these wheels is ET40,

the site below is where i got them from, and the actual alloys are alot darker than the picture on the page!

http://cars.potn.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_3097.htm/products_id/1007004

anyone interested? i have pics if you wanna post your email addy, and i will accept any decent offer if the money is waiting as i am in need of cash fast!

(and thats not asking for the idiots to post up stupid money! dont even bother prats!)

[Edited on 01-05-2004 by Carb_Fanatic]
Carb_Fanatic

1st May 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Carb_Fanatic

3rd May 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dark Chrome Alloys For Sale, Less Than A Month Old 24 database queries in 0.0108218 seconds