corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing V5 Details when a C20XE has been dropped in?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing V5 Details when a C20XE has been dropped in?
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you have to do?

Tempting to leave it as a 1.4 16V

drunkenfool

11th May 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you need to get a modified vehicle report to prove the change of engine size, and then send that off with the V5 with the CC changed to 1998cc and the new engine number. Im still waiting for my report, so havent sent it off yet. :S
corsafreak

11th May 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
I think you need to get a modified vehicle report to prove the change of engine size, and then send that off with the V5 with the CC changed to 1998cc and the new engine number. Im still waiting for my report, so havent sent it off yet. :S

just need to fill the form in and send it off, i doubt the dvla will be interested in a modified vehicle report. i done this in the past with a nova and yesterday with my corsa. engine number and c.c. is all they need.
drunkenfool

11th May 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill send mine off tomorrow then and see what happens, really need to get it done asap anyway, cheers mate!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing V5 Details when a C20XE has been dropped in? 22 database queries in 0.1339719 seconds