corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Feel so Empty...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Feel so Empty...
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
12th May 04 at 04:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over the last month ive been seeing an ex who i hyavnt seen for a year or so and havnt spoke to for 6 or 7 months. When we were together we had something very special but she moved away, and it just wouldnt work, and we ended up losing contact because of someone she knows telling her i didnt want to know her anymore.

Well last month i get a letter from her, shed been moved back for 6 months, which i knew but in that time shed got a b/f, anyway i go round the day after i get this letter as i havnt seen her for so long, and it was just like when we were together like she hadnt been away.

I still had the old feelings for her and she said the same. So we txt each other alot and i dont see her for two weeks, then comes over one night, and shes saying she want to get back with me etc. just doesnt want to hurt her b/f, anyways couple of days later she trys finishing with him but says she cant.
He treats her like shite, calls her a slag etc. if anyother bloke looks at her.

Anyway, saw her again on monday after a week and last night she said shed done alot of thinking, and called me to say she had just finished with her ex, and she loves me but feels hurt.

10 minutes later (not even that) she texts me saying she thinks shes just made a huge mistake and feels empty and hurt now shes finished with him, and told me we cant be together.

End up getting a txt saying i shouldnt text her.

I mean wtf one minute shes finished with him saying she loves me, was the happiest guy alive, then 5 minutes later she stabs me in the back, and that fucking really hurt.

It's gunna be impossible to forget about her cause thats what im gunna have to do if she gets back with him cause im just not gunna be able to think about what i cant have.

Well anyway ta for listening as needed to get that out.
michelle

12th May 04 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something similar happened to me recently I was seeing a guy at the end of last year and he finished it as he didn't want a relationship so I get on with my life then in March he txts me out the blue asking how things were etc. then says he wants us to meet up so we meet up and start seeing each other again he stays with me for a full weekend one weekend then turns around and says he doesn't want a relationship I mean WTF did he come back into my life for??
Demo

12th May 04 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
Over the last month ive been seeing an ex who i hyavnt seen for a year or so and havnt spoke to for 6 or 7 months. When we were together we had something very special.........

...........she had just finished with her ex, and she loves me but feels hurt.

........she thinks shes just made a huge mistake and feels empty and hurt now shes finished with him, and told me we cant be together.

I mean wtf one minute shes finished with him saying she loves me, was the happiest guy alive, then 5 minutes later she stabs me in the back, and that fucking really hurt.

the first bit sounds like my old missus cos thats virtually what happened to us

and the second bit sounds like a girl i was seeing for just about 2 months earlier in the year.

but each time i have bounced back. i know that its hard but you just gotta do it cos you cant let women shit on you in anyway. they are a fucking nightmare when things go wrong but you gotta think positive and try and understand that if it didnt work its cos it wasnt meant to

fate plays a big part in life and everything happens for a reason so if it didnt work then it wasnt meant to work. she wasnt the one for you no matter how much it felt like she was and no matter how bad it hurts now shes gone

at the end of the day you gotta think positive and keep your head held high. i know they are only words and dont mean much but they are the only ones that you need to take on board to get through the shit
Russ

12th May 04 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women mate, ul bro, im hope things will work out good, on the bright side, at least your not here..

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/april2004/april170.jpg
Demo

12th May 04 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl

what a bunch of fucking losers

SetH

12th May 04 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Legend, Maybe take a risk on this one and go with your heart, If you do really like her then dont give up without a fight! Shes sounds like she doesnt know what she really wants, a little conversation and persuation could work wonders. Go get her m8
Andrew

12th May 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't give up without a fight! Keep at it mate!
SetH

12th May 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live up to your name m8, you are "The Legend of Yrag"
Shelly
Premium Member

12th May 04 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats Yrag ?!
SetH

12th May 04 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awww how sweet.
Shelly
Premium Member

12th May 04 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is sweet
Tom

12th May 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My thoughts:

Either u really hurt her when u broke up and she is seaking some sort of emotional revenge by fukcing your head up, or she genuinely doesn't know what she wants...

Situation i've been in over past weeks, after looking back on r relationship I think the hoe was messin round behind my back for long time b4 we broke up, (realised things about her behaviour that didn't seem as obvious at the time) anyway I know she got told I was messin around...even when I wasn't, so I think she was hurt & wanted revenge then by doing that, we used to be well well in love but now I don't think she gives a fuck at all (I don't want her bk or anything but still care about her n that), I just think she's gonna try and wreck my head by turnin up every now n then

Silly hoes they r.
Adam-CorsaC18s

12th May 04 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell ya what yrag - If its meant to be its meant to be.

True love will always prevail over all else, no matter how little or how much work you put in, I believe this.

I understand people say you have to work at a relationship to keep it going which is true and by putting little work in I dont mean fcuking your partner off all time by not doing owt - I just mean that no matter what you do - if it is meant to be, if there is some real deep emotional link between you (which you may both not know about - yet) then it WILL work out for.

If not then you must move on and your real person will be somewhere waiting for you.

Chin up mate, Im going through some crap wi my ex at minute so I'm feelin your distress bro.
Adam-CorsaC18s

12th May 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S. Those are just MY opinions please feel free to disagree

P.P.S. Don't disagree.
1600power

12th May 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unlucky dude, its impossible to work out why a woman takes a particular action sometimes!

I reckon in a couple of weeks she'll text u again and it will be started all over again!

Is their no way u can get in touch with her to discuss the situation??? Does she even know how strongly u feel about her??

Hope it works out for ya bud, if this is how it stays i.e no more contact then go fish
Tom

12th May 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm enjoying fishing
the_legend_of_yrag

12th May 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys for the comments. The fact is she is really confused and i want to give her space and time but then i dont want to not talk to her. Youll get what i mean when i tell you about the letter she sent me (just got it) and she said when shes with me everything seems perfect but as soon as i go reality kicks in and she doesnt know what to do.
So if im with her 24/7 365 days a year it's ok

Anyways cudnt stay at work coz it was bugging me sooo badly, so boss let me go home, so i thought id pop round hers see if she was in.

She was so had a little chat and she said she just needs a bit of time, shes finished with her b/f and just wants to make sure it's the right choice.

But if it wasnt meant to be then why have we been brought together again after so long

Last weekend she seemed so certain about what she wanted, and she was the one asking me if i was sure about it all, then she goes n does this.

Since her ive never had someone as special, i could look at her all day and shed just look back, just need something to keep my mind off her, but work is soooo boring im always thinking.

Anyways im slightly happy for the minute now ive seen her, but no dought be unhappy tomorrow
Adam-CorsaC18s

12th May 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its unfortunately how it goes mate - give her the space she's after, don't text her or call her until she does first.

If she's confused she is gonna need time to think, and for her to finish her bloke she must still have very strong feelings for you. From what you've said about her bloke it seems she was with him for the company and now you've come back she can be happy again.

Like I said mate - if its meant to be it'll happen.
BigSte

12th May 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ definitely agree with the last comment....give her time and space mate
the_legend_of_yrag

12th May 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hhmm thanks guys, im just gonna have to learn not to give my hopes up with her.

Shelly
Premium Member

12th May 04 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if something is worth fighting for... you gotta go do it
Half Pint

12th May 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's just happened to me, totally messed up but what the hell !!!
the_legend_of_yrag

12th May 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the_legend_of_yrag

12th May 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well seems shes chose him so Gunna have to try get over it. Never know what might happen in the future i guess
sxi16vjoe

12th May 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll sleep with you @PVS Gary

I been in constant contact with my ex since she moved to Italy.Its been really weird,especially as she's been asking ME for advice.

Chin up sunshine.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Feel so Empty... 22 database queries in 0.0131760 seconds