corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do i remove front arches? got the back ones of...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do i remove front arches? got the back ones of...
welling boy

User status: Offline
   14th May 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, got my back arches off to spray, can't get the bloody front ones off...

only found 1 screw

also how do i get the back and front bumpers off

T reg corsa B...?

cheers

J
Shane

14th May 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well u have to take the inner arch out, or u can remove the wing
5doormodder

15th May 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He means the innder black wheel arch, the part that stops all the shite from your wheels splattering into you engine bay. some of the screws are hidden behind this, it just pops off as far as i know, there might be a couple of screws in it. Im gonna have to do this myself in a week or so because im colour coding mine also
James@CCC

15th May 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont have to remove the inner arche completely, but i found it helps, cos otherwise its too fiddily.

Jack the car up, and remove the wheel, then you should be able to easily see 3/4 plugs holding it on. push the middle of these through, and then they fall out. theres one nut, and then you can unclip it and remove it.

Its then a case of about 7 8mm nuts holding the arch on.

The front and back bumpers are easy, and will take about 5 mins. Theres a series of nuts and screws holding them on, which are all easily visible, some ull have to get on the floor to see, as they are on the underside. Youll also have to remove the frist nut on the arches, both front and back, as these are also holding the bumpers on

New Poll