corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick question about searching on CS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick question about searching on CS
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
19th May 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i search for 2 things at the same time so the results contain both searches? If so how? I wanna search for C20XE and ICV cos i need to clean my ICV on it, but dont wanna post asking how cos people will just say do a search!
CorsAsh

19th May 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont be able to search ICV anyway, as it only has three letters in it...
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
19th May 04 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just done a manual search now on the raw data - the only thread which contains c20xe and icv is this one, sorry.
Paul_J

19th May 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing that annoys me about searches is the way you can't get it to display things in date order...

grr...

i.e. if I know there was a post I read the other day and all I can remember is a couple of words - I put it in and get posts from say 3 years ago
drunkenfool

19th May 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for trying anyway! Will post now...
drunkenfool

19th May 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
the thing that annoys me about searches is the way you can't get it to display things in date order...

grr...

i.e. if I know there was a post I read the other day and all I can remember is a couple of words - I put it in and get posts from say 3 years ago

Ditto!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick question about searching on CS 22 database queries in 0.0114682 seconds