corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » White GSI HELP L28 0WX

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White GSI HELP L28 0WX
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
20th May 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone sees a white gsi or is offered one on a L registration L28 0WX please u2u me or get in touch with this number 07801 703384, there cant be that many about in the country never mind the north east, b@stard thing is me and me mate went all the way to scarbrough to put down a deposit on Sunday and then al the way back to pick it up last night, it was in the makro car park for like 15 minutes and its been pinched can not believe it at all me mates devestated, think it will be going the journey if he does get it back, anyone knows out give the number a call please Regards Paul

[Edited on 20-05-2004 by Karnage Corsa]
ljames555

20th May 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw white gsi ( think it was a gsi in redcar loadsa lads in it looked like big bore exhaust) alloys am sure it was L reg
dr_trewman

20th May 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im new to this site and its my car thats been stolen karnage is been the good mate he is by helping anyway he can so any help is greatly appreciated cheers all
ventedvaux

20th May 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen a whit corsa 2 night in saltburn gsi front did have some sort of web addy in back side window full of lads
dr_trewman

20th May 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a standard gsi except it dont have gsi badges on the bumpers and it had 6 spoke vauxhall alloys on it
sassyminx

20th May 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen this earlier in teesside park and loads of me mates chased it , that was defo the reg,there were 3 lads in it
dr_trewman

20th May 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

emmm not sure how the u2u works on this my first time on it u see
sassyminx

20th May 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still cant get over that like thats fcukin sh*t mate hope u get it sorted
corsa_crew

20th May 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its really bad mate - my car got done there aswell, i'v heard 2 keep an eye out 4 a blue micra aswell mate as this was seen on the camera's flying out the car park after ur car. if i hear any1 more i'll get in touch
nowt but scum all they r

got posts on
bishcruise
nemm
cne
scarborocruise

hope we can get u ur car back
corsa_crew

[Edited on 21-05-2004 by corsa_crew]
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a white gsi with no badges and theres a white sticker in the back window think its www.corsacentre.com if thats any help the exhaust on it is similar to mine something like a 6" x 4" letterbox style itas all standard except for this and some vauxhall alloys not gsi ones, its got a panasonic blue fascia stereo in it and loud 6 x 9's not realy a lot more I can say about it really lets hope we can get this baby back, Regards Paul...

Cheers for putting posts up corsacrew
M2RTY

21st May 04 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill keep my eye open for it tonight mate

was it on autotrader by any chance as I seen one yesterday similar
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure mate to be honest all I know was that it was put on here by a lad called sparco so dunno if it was in the auto trader, we bought it from Bridlington about 15 miles south of scarbrough
M2RTY

21st May 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had another look and it was over 200 miles away

ive seen him selling on here b4, so i dont think it going missing has anything to do with him keeping a 2nd key etc
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing that does my head in is the fact that me mate was going to makro to get me some beer to say thanks and if he never it would not have been pinched, I will say one thing I will never go anywhere without putting me steering lock on now they say you learn from yer mistakes and experiences well I have
ljames555

21st May 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure it was the one i seen bud was in redcar at the lesuire(sp) centre between 7-8 full of townys
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I might have a drive about in Redcar and places like that tonioght but what the hell can I do if I see it I dont want to be rammed off the road at the end of the day do I
ljames555

21st May 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

follow them til they stop and have the boys with u just incase told the police to keep a eye out ????
ljames555

21st May 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by any chance do you have any standard wheels to let me buy ?? with decent tyres
corsa_crew

21st May 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't seem bothered about taking it 2 local cruise spots -what r the chances they r there again 2nite at 1 ov them. know its a long shot but cud b worth a try.
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes fu@king police aint even been round his house yet but they have been notified not a lot more we can do but go and look for ourselves did they look young or old I will have to take a bat of some description with me my jaw aint up to a crack right now
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly anyone fancy a scout about I know they wont get away from me in my valver so theres not much chance of getting away once behind them its crashing and getting my jaw cracked I am worried about, corsacrew did u put me mates number on the other websites for people to ring him if anyione saw it cos I will be straight there if phoned cheers people, Regards Paul...
corsa_crew

21st May 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i'll b around t-side park and redcar 2day i'll keep an eye out if i c them i'll give chase -which shud b fun - thing that could have happened is and that bothers me most -is the ppl possible wernt actually going 4 ur friends gsi but my corsa as i work there aswell, and they had already been in it on the sun nite and knew how 2 get in and what is in it.

hope we can this car back i really do as i wud love 2 catch the scum who nicked it
ljames555

seen the one in the back looked like a normal skinny townie hair cut twat and he had a daft smerk on his face.
they looked young id say 17-19
and was gona say its ok if your in the valver but not very low profile
corsa_crew

i'll put ur number on websites if u want mate
Karnage Corsa

21st May 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope we can this car back i really do as i wud love 2 catch the scum who nicked it

ME 2 MY FRIEND ME TOO

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » White GSI HELP L28 0WX 23 database queries in 0.0130610 seconds