corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Trust. (or rather lack of)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trust. (or rather lack of)
Wolfy

User status: Offline
24th May 04 at 04:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, not normal for me to tell the world about my life, it sucks mostly but here goes.

ive been with this lady for almost 6 years now and STILL she keep going through my e-mails, texts, chat logs, pictures of people on the pc (mates n stuff) ive told her that i find it rather annoying as its like invation of privacy and shows total distrust of myself. last night i told her enough was enough after she sneaked out of the room to "check the time" and went through the texts on my mobile now i dont mind cheaking the time but theres 4 clocks in the room she was in to start with.

its got to a point were i dont want to be near her because all the time im thinking she doesnt trust me. everytime i talk to her about it she turn on that female charm and start crying her eyes out and sobbing. she says she trusts me but shes said that so many times before when i found her snooping. and before you may ask, no i have nothing to hide. i cant hide anything, she finds it all.

6 years is a long time to just throw away, but a relationship is built on trust. whats love without trust? worthless.

Help me, its dragging me down!
Russ

24th May 04 at 06:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take her away for the weekend, leave ur mobile at home, and explain to her how it makes you feel. if u have nothing to hide then it should be easy.
LukeGSi

24th May 04 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you ever given her reason not to trust you
Adam-D

24th May 04 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if shes done this for 6 years and found nothing
ask her why's she still doing it? shurly 6 years she would of found sommit if there was anything to find
Colin

24th May 04 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye that pisses me off aswell goin thru ma phone
barry_kellett99

24th May 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would change the password on my PC, I would turn my phone off with a PIN on it when its not in your pocket. I would just stop her snooping and see how she reacts, maybe then if she is feeling accusing she will accuse rather than snoop
Holly C

24th May 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before you got with her, did her previous partner cheat on her? If he did then she will find it hard to trust a guy. Your right 6 years is long, so talk to her, and I mean when she crys dont shout and get stressed like you guys tend to do you need to comfort her as I bet she hates feeling this way
Kerry

24th May 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trust. (or rather lack of) ruins lives

the problem is there is that much going on around us all the time i.e u see ure mates do it or have it done to them ect that it makes it harder for people to find trust in themselves and the people they love

speaking from experience there really isnt much u can do its all down to her i just hope u dont ruin wot u have between u in the mean time

good luck
Wolfy

24th May 04 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russ. already did that before.
upside out. not me, but her dad isnt exactly mr 1 woman if you get what i mean.
adam. had a long talk last night about that, she says she cant help it.
barry i changed the password to my pc once and she got all moody about it saying i had stuff to hide.
holly, im her only b/f well, real b/f unless you count a 1 day teenage thing way back.
kerry... its all to true, but i find it almost insulting and it hurts to know that i spent the best 6 years of my life with someone who still after this time doesnt trust me, oh she says she does trust me, but her eyes lie. but why i dont understand, is it because her dad ran off with another woman i dont know but its frustrating.
bree

24th May 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sad 2 say that I totally understand why she is bein that way cos she sounds just like me
LukeGSi

24th May 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bree

24th May 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsAsh

24th May 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about the next time we (the West Mids people + Trotty no doubt ) get together, bring her along? If she meets some more of your mates, could make her feel more involved, and less suspicious of what you're upto when she's not there

Would also give us a chance to meet her and see if she's worth it, but I imagine you wouldnt have lasted so long with her if this wasnt the case....

Hope you get it sorted mate
Wolfy

24th May 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she isnt into cars n stuff like that, damn its taken 3 years to get her to buy some good speakers for her car. so her headunits got something other the oe tat to play with.

anyhow, i think i know what to do. but i dont want to do it. we shall see.

edit (hit the post button by mistake) - i think some time apart may do us good, seeing as i have pritty much seen her every day a little space would help free the tention. or it could back fire, she thinks im gonna go shag someone else and were back to square one.

its either that or bye bye laura.

[Edited on 24-05-2004 by Calibra2zero]
bree

24th May 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont do that its obvious that she really loves u and it can all work out but maybe u could get her to go to 1 of the meets and she may even like it
Adam-D

24th May 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take a lil holiday
if shes not into cars etc then try and do somthing she likes

6 years is a lot to stuff it up

dont do the we need space thing its shit and it makes it worse.

also this is a little twisted but when you read your e-mails have her there so say she's at yours open your e-mails n stuff infront of her so she can see openly what your doing.
same with txting etc then she doesnt have to snoop and it may fizzle out
T1NK

24th May 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the same problem a while back, my ex fella used to follow me if i went out, go thru my things, check my phone and even threatend some of my mates to tell him if i was doing anything behind his back, i wasnt, never had and never would have but him not trusting me got to us so much it wrecked our relationship and left my baby with out a dad, (who at first he thought was someone elses). I only found out a week ago that an old girlfriend of his that he was gonna marry cheated on him with his brother and so i guess thats why he thinks that everyone is gonna cheat on him
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th May 04 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Calibra2zero
she isnt into cars n stuff like that
She needs to make the effort or keep wondering what you're doing when you're not there...
Marc

24th May 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J

Tell Drewston to stop then.
Drew
Banned

24th May 04 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J

Tell Drewston to stop then.

Marc

24th May 04 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben
Banned

24th May 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint read all that above but just tell her straight ffs .lifes too short for pussy footing around.

tell her if u dont drust me we might as well end it now , i aint never cheated and never will , i have never give u a reason to not trust me ,blah blah blah.

hate it when people start acusing people for doing fuck all wrong.
Wolfy

25th May 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay, ive spoken to a her a bit, but told her not to see me today as im still thinking things through.

oh and i havnt slept since this topic was created. gah dam i hate women right now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Trust. (or rather lack of) 22 database queries in 0.3041971 seconds