corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting an Irmscher Spoiler. (B)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting an Irmscher Spoiler. (B)
penfold82

User status: Offline
   29th May 04 at 04:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought i'd let anyone know..................

Got my irmscher spoiler the other day and it was a faaaaaakin nightmare to fit. Musta spent about an hour measuring and measuring and measuring. Taking it off, remeasuring. Marking it, remeasuring, remeasuring again. And a final remeasure to be sure. lol.
Was really paranoid about drillin the fekkin boot to fit this thing and i'm still not happy with it. lol. I think i'm gonna have to redrill at least 2 of the holes which is shit so i'll hav a swiss cheese boot. Doesnt really matter since theyll not be visible but still sh1t since i kno theyre there.lol.

just thought i'd post this result incase anyone else was wanting info on doing it.

Mav 3000

29th May 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever thought about getting it fitted professionally??
penfold82

29th May 04 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, wanted to hav a crack at it myself. Usually do stuff like that myself for the experience.
Mav 3000

29th May 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a good way of learning isn't it - and when it doesn't go as well as you planned you take away even more I think. Just normally a headache too!
penfold82

29th May 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah definately. I knew before i started that in all likelihood i'd fuck it up in some way which didnt phase me atall. Like u say, u learn more from making mistakes. Everything i kno about pc's i learnt from constantly wrecking my da's pc and having to reinstall everything again and again and again. lol, definately a headache but the knowledge gained is priceless.

New Poll