corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ordered subs and amp today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ordered subs and amp today
oztek astra

User status: Offline
31st May 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ordered my subs and amp package today. ive got a directed 2400d amp two 15" kicker l7 subs the two ohm version, 1 farad power cap, wiring kit and boxes for £1400. is this a good price? also i was told by adisri i think to run the 4ohm versions with that amp but the guy on the phone said to run the 2ohm versions. can sum1 put me straight plz. thanx
AdiSRI

31st May 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was zimsoundz that said that the amp will not run at 1 ohm.

If they are single coil 2 ohm , u can wire them to either 1 ohm or 4 ohm, neither are optimal for the amp.
If they are dual coil, then 2ohm and 2 ohm on each sub will be fine as that will allow the optimum 2 ohm load to be created.
oztek astra

31st May 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he said that they are dual 2ohm but i thought they were sindle 2ohm or single 4ohm.

New Poll