corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Never Been So Mad In My Entire Life......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Never Been So Mad In My Entire Life......
neiliosxi

User status: Offline
8th Jun 04 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen as my car in getting sprayed and i was sick of asking ppl for lifts everywhere i got my 4 yr old claud bulter bike from the shed and rode the 6 miles to asda in s'ton.
Locked it up in the bike shed and locked the gate behind me.
I was really pleased that i made it without stopping coz i'm unfit as fcuk!!
Was looknig forward to the ride home at 9pm, went out to the bike shed and there was my lock on the floor, been cut with bolt cutters!
Went to the security office and had a look at the cctv (loads of cameras) and saw the scumbags steal it, 3 kids no more than 14. they cut the padlock off the bike shed at 5:19pm, came back at 5:22 and cut the lock off bike then rode off with it at 5:25.
2 People who work in the shop walked past them as the bike shed is right next to the staff entrance and never said a thing, 1 said 'i never saw them'
So i had to walk the 6 miles home and i am without my £300 bike
Its got postcode stamp on but i doubt i'll see it again
corsa_crew

8th Jun 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is really bad mate, cant believe it, always the same that no1 saw it thou, always the case.
neiliosxi

8th Jun 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the sily bint was 2 feet from them! lmao
corsa_crew

8th Jun 04 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know but sum ppl just seem 2 turn a blind eye, its stupid
danny boyo

8th Jun 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat can she do against them kids they r litle a holes with nowt to do so they take other peoples property fukin scum of the earth
neiliosxi

9th Jun 04 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was out last nite driving around portrack estate looking in peoples gardens with me dad! lol He said i hope u can run fast and we got chased bout half a mile back to the car!!! lol
Getting a brand new bike off insurance next week, have to pay the first 50 quid but i think asda are sorting me out with it
Corsa Sport Gav

9th Jun 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had loads of bikes twoced... i got one on a thursday n it was knicked on the saturday night but tht one was worth 1100 pound...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Never Been So Mad In My Entire Life...... 23 database queries in 0.0125189 seconds