corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why the fuck do i bother?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why the fuck do i bother?
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
13th Jun 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got two 'so called mates' who are always together, one of ems a twat who controlls the other, and the other one is jus stoned all the time, put's weed ahead of anything else...

i spoke to him on msn about the endgland game and where were gunna watch it we agreed on the local in town.

So i call him to say about what time we shiould meet downt here, and the other guy answeres the phone, foes who is it, i say it's gaz put skell on mate, reply i get is hes at the fucking ice cream van, so was like well go give his phone to him then, i cant hes at the fucking van, so just hung up on hi.

Then i call my best mate arrange to meet him at the pub, tell him about this guys attidude and that im getting fucked off with it now, and he said that my other mate said he didnt agree to meet me at the pub and he was going somewhere else.

I was like wtf he told me on msn, why the fuck do i bother with these pricks, they just treat everyone like a cunt and im the only one that realises it!

Ive got two good mates i can rely on but if we keep being around thses two pricks im gunna end up knockin em both out. Really cant be fucked bothering with everything now..
CwmbranCorsaGirl

13th Jun 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother with them... get yourself some new friends, I used to have friends like that
Pablo

13th Jun 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fran_lupo

13th Jun 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh me too, up until very recently

theyve finally decided i am no longer a sheep in their flock
the_legend_of_yrag

13th Jun 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing is...if i ditch them, i ditch my two best mates...or at least one of them
fran_lupo

13th Jun 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just ditched all mine lately

i do kinda feel better for it, but feel like shite when im stuck in on a weekend with feck all to do
liamC

13th Jun 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fran_lupoi do kinda feel better for it, but feel like shite when im stuck in on a weekend with feck all to do

Thats me exactly me at the minute.
fran_lupo

13th Jun 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sucks dont it
Kerry

13th Jun 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come and watch the game with me gary
Jambo

13th Jun 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lost all of my friends due to me having enough of them treating me + my girlfriend like shit, i basically gave up my entire social life

It sucks but better to not go out with people who dont respect you than to go out and pretend like they care about ya feelings

I still keep them on a hello babsis but dont bother with them, it sux when u have to stay in all the time, but everytime i go to ring them or go and hang out i just remember how much they hurt me and my girlfriend and i just cant forgive them untill they change!

Situations like tha tsuck mate feel for ya
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Jun 04 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

realised this with a few good (back then i considered them as) friends when i started college, ended up being complete losers who spend all their cash on drugs, pfft gays.
AndyW

13th Jun 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive got a few really good mates, who i can rely on etc...then got others in the group who everytime i go out with em i end up pretty much squarin up to n then avin to be pulled away...these r the type who think they are the best lookin etc and always puttin me down etc, makin comments on my family etc they say its my fault cos i snap so quick but it just does my head in...n last night i told em it was last time im goin out with em cos i will break one of there noses...n make sure i damage em.
so ive decided to find sum new mates!
i suggest u do the same mate
before u endin up makin enemies
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Jun 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know ive put up with it for the last 3 months and yesterday i just felt like snapping, mum had to stop me going over there...ended up watching the game in town as i saw someone i used to play footie with and he said to come down there, just don't see them lot much nemore, wish id kept playing footie so could go out with them

Gunna be staying in all this week, see how it goes, got footie to watch at least....
Ben
Banned

14th Jun 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new friends is always a good thing
Adam

14th Jun 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do em dry?
Ben
Banned

14th Jun 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u seem to have a thing about doing people dry , seems to be males too adam.
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Jun 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be worried...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why the fuck do i bother? 22 database queries in 0.0131099 seconds