corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Advise needed!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advise needed!
stubs

User status: Offline
   15th Jun 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, here's the story;

I split up with my ex (of 3/4 years) in Februrary, just weeks off signing for a house with her.. I then started seeing a girl (whom i'd met at new year), but she's got a boyfriend of 2 years.
I've spoke to this guy before (at the new year party) & he knows me , but doesn't have a clue about what's going on..
Thng is, i've fallen in love with her & vice versa, & she says that she wants to leave him & be with me, but she can't bring herself to do it cos she knows it'll break his heart etc.. She tried to do it a few weeks ago, but he told her he had an eating disorder blah blah, giving her a major sob-story..
She's even said that she'd prefer to get caught by him, because it would be easier than breaking up with him for no reason.
She's also VERY close to his mother (her mum dies when she was younger) & I think she's scared of loosing her too..

What should I do?..
Pablo

15th Jun 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been there mate SAME !!! everything u said happened between me and girl from my work, was harsh end of the story she couldn't split up with him, he found out and I was nearly a dead man, now she still with him, ive moved on she still not happy but cant do anything bout it cos she preggers

Mate get out, much as it really hurts if she was gonna do it, she would of, and trust ALL my friends said the same but I stuck by her and its jus sooooo hard, i know
Drew
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by stubs

She's even said that she'd prefer to get caught by him, because it would be easier than breaking up with him for no reason.

What should I do?..

go to hers one afternoon when her lad is due - and spend the afternoon and evening in her bed

should sort things out

i am gunna start charging for my advice
sassyminx

omg

tricky one that mate, but if u been seeing her and are really in love wit her, she needs to tell him, and if she does love u as much as she says she will do it
be very careful she aint tryin to have her cake and eat it hunny, cos it will cause a lot of heartache if she dont end it and string u along
are u sure ur just both not on the reboud and just lookin for someone to fill the space of ur ex(s)?
stubs

15th Jun 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
omg

tricky one that mate, but if u been seeing her and are really in love wit her, she needs to tell him, and if she does love u as much as she says she will do it
be very careful she aint tryin to have her cake and eat it hunny, cos it will cause a lot of heartache if she dont end it and string u along
are u sure ur just both not on the reboud and just lookin for someone to fill the space of ur ex(s)?

Nah, I was seeing other girls between her & my ex.. but I'd fancied her for some while. She really is amazing!.. great personality etc.. I know she's cheating on Joe & peoplesay I wouldn't be able to trust her, but I don't care!... Things can't have been good between them for her to do this, & its his problem that he didn't realise!
stubs

15th Jun 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gave her an ultimatum (spelling?) the other week.. Told her to choose for definate between me & him, & she told me she wanted me, but couldn't break the news to him etc.. So I said its over & she got REALLY ill, didn't sleep etc, & ended up collapsing.. It's now brough us closer together
sassyminx

15th Jun 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
omg

Nah, I was seeing other girls between her & my ex.. but I'd fancied her for some while. She really is amazing!.. great personality etc.. I know she's cheating on Joe & peoplesay I wouldn't be able to trust her, but I don't care!... Things can't have been good between them for her to do this, & its his problem that he didn't realise!

ur makin ur bed there mate

if she is willing to cheat on her bf to be with u then theres no saying that wen ur together she is gunna do the same to u with another lad that comes along. if things are that bad between her and her bf then she wouldnt have any probs ending it, i know i didnt love my fiance and i ended it even tho i knew it was gunna break his heart

if i was u id stop seeinh her til she finishes it with him, this way ur less likely to get hurt and ul find out if she really is commited to u

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Advise needed! 22 database queries in 0.0081520 seconds