corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » trouble with tachomatre, plz help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trouble with tachomatre, plz help!
rythmeen

User status: Offline
16th Jun 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically since ive had the car its been stopping randomly, today i drove 100miles and it didnt move, said the same as when i left. When i was driving i pressed the reset button a few times and banged on the perspex which usually gets it going again but it didnt today. Thing is next time i went out in the car it worked fine again. Its a 1996 sport which is cable driven i think and its not that cos the speedo and revs works fine? what cud be the problem? Im thinking i need a trip to the scappy.

thanks al
Kerry

16th Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a similar problem only the tripometer works ok as does the speedo/rev counter but the main milometer thingy doesnt and i cant see why either
rythmeen

16th Jun 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye mine both work in a jerky fashion until they decide to randomly stop and start agen.
LukeGSi

16th Jun 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loose connection somewhere me thinks if it stops and starts, pull it apart and see if you can find anything loose
rythmeen

17th Jun 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye ill do that, worth a try
blundey

17th Jun 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or LEAVE it as it is, that way when comming to sell the car u can claim its done less miles than you have actually done

New Poll