corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bought new sub! Need amp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bought new sub! Need amp
Pablo

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pioneer-eur.com/eur/product_detail.jsp?product_id=3468&taxonomy_id=25-130

Looking for second hand amp on ebay to power this sub and my MBQ's fronts!

Might have to have 2 amps but obviously dont wnana spent too much cos I gotta pay out for my front bumper and skirts to b repaired yet

L330wnz

17th Jun 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better off with 2 amps imo
Dom

17th Jun 04 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate, get two seperate amps, a 2 channel (or 4 if you planning to add a set of comps in the back etc) and a mono-block for the sub tbh mate, i would get your stuffed fixed first, then save the cash to get decent amps and wiring otherwise you will bodge on the amps and it will sound shite etc etc
Pablo

17th Jun 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k wot u suggest the, if ur bored and on ebay
RichR
Premium Member

17th Jun 04 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what baout one of them they use on Bouncy Catles hey?
Dom

17th Jun 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a few so so bits on there mate, like the JBL amps (one at 58.99 buy now jobby) which will be alright for your comps.
But just stick to the decent makes and make sure its suited for your comps and sub IE: you need a 350wRMS @ 4Ohms (im guessing 4ohms, because i cant see anything that states otherwise or if it has dual coils or anything...infact cant find any information on the ohmage of the sub ) mono block for your sub and a 2channel at (what RMS rating of comps)RMS @ 4Ohms..

personally, i would have a butchers around some ICE websites and see what amps are suitable etc etc then have a butchers on ebay and see if you can beat prices
Pablo

18th Jun 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thaks mate

New Poll