corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » B*STARDS!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author B*STARDS!
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went downstairs this morning, wondered why it was so cold - then realised my back room window was missing completely. Some fookin pikeys had pulled the whole double glazed panel out and broken in to my house!!! They'd been through a cabinet and a few drawers, but must have been disturbed as they left with nothing. Still bloody livid that some arsehole would break into someones house whilst theyre upstairs sleeping

I'm suspicious how its not been two weeks since my dobermann died and I've already had a break in, makes you suspicious of everyone around you...

TWATS!

Colin

17th Jun 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats harsh, I had to chase some guy last year out of my neighbours house cos I heard him trying to break the back door in. didnt catch him
CorsAsh

17th Jun 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone recommend an air pistol that packs a decent punch? Would want a laser sight too, just to put the shits up anyone I found in my house
Russ

17th Jun 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er bad idea, you'll end up gettin shot in the bubble goose yourself mate
CorsAsh

17th Jun 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, you may have a point there. I'm too pissed off to be thinkin properly
Dom

17th Jun 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BB gun with metal BB's problem solved....they cain like a little bitch, but they wont kill anyone, unless you hit them in the eye or something. Or a paintball gun will do the trick, especially if you aim on bare skin

eitherway mate, thats harsh...although when you say taken out the window, did they smash it or did they literally pull it out of the brick-work? hopefully you've got the police around to have a butchers at it and see if theres any finger prints etc etc

[Edited on 17-06-2004 by VisibleMan]
CorsAsh

17th Jun 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They took out the beading round the edge of the glazed panel and took the lot out. Just a frame left.

SOCO been round this morning, they wore gloves, but have found other evidence
Ben
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
BB gun with metal BB's problem solved....they cain like a little bitch, but they wont kill anyone, unless you hit them in the eye or something. Or a paintball gun will do the trick, especially if you aim on bare skin

eitherway mate, thats harsh...although when you say taken out the window, did they smash it or did they literally pull it out of the brick-work? hopefully you've got the police around to have a butchers at it and see if theres any finger prints etc etc

yes , i am going to buy a bb gun and blast ur ass out of my garage if u pinch anything else out of it and edit it

mwhahaha

end of day m8 , u might be pissed off but one they dint take owt and two u got ur window still , get it put back in and buy another dog.

u feel bad been broken into then put urself into my shoes , i got called a pedofile last night, scared for life
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got arrested for beating a pakistani lad up who was attempting to break into my van

1600power

17th Jun 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i got arrested for beating a pakistani lad up who was attempting to break into my van

that sux's fella but much respect 2 ya for beating the little shit, I wud have done exactly the same.....fuck the consequences peeps like that need to learn!
Ben
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo

shame you dint kill him
Munchie

17th Jun 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i had 2000 poundsworth of spraying equipment in the back so i wasnt pleased to put it lightly
CorsAsh

17th Jun 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

yes , i am going to buy a bb gun and blast ur ass out of my garage if u pinch anything else out of it and edit it

mwhahaha

end of day m8 , u might be pissed off but one they dint take owt and two u got ur window still , get it put back in and buy another dog.

u feel bad been broken into then put urself into my shoes , i got called a pedofile last night, scared for life

Oh they broke the window in the process, so needs replacing anyway.

^^^ Have got a new dog, its just not big enough yet

Oh, and you loved that pic!

[Edited on 17-06-2004 by CorsAsh]
Dan B

17th Jun 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sod getting a BB gun, get a harpoon gun!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/3813115.stm
CorsAsh

17th Jun 04 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shot my Brother in Law's nephew in the face with an arrow once. He was not amused... Just missed his eye too
leeshez

18th Jun 04 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastards
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Jun 04 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Anyone recommend an air pistol that packs a decent punch? Would want a laser sight too, just to put the shits up anyone I found in my house

somthing like this M8, 2nd most powerful airpistol availiable in the UK.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » B*STARDS! 22 database queries in 0.1725152 seconds