corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » How much is my car worth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much is my car worth
paddy.corsa

User status: Offline
21st Jun 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone,
for those who dont know im getting a new citroen c2 on friday
I was planning on keeping the corsa as a show car but ive decided that it would just be a waste, it deserves to be driven all the time and showed off so ive decided to sell her. How much do you reckon she is worth for those who have seen it. Its got everything done pretty much, all it needs is a new set of seats and its complete.

Paddy
M2RTY

21st Jun 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it mate, not worth selling as ull loose too much
paddy.corsa

21st Jun 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to mate but i think its time to sell, i have'nt been to any shows or cruises yet so i dont see the point of keeping it as an ornament.
Plus ive seen the morrettes and the lexus lights for the c2 so i think i'll be buying those out of some of the money i get for the corsa.
H

21st Jun 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some pics up lad so we can have a look
paddy.corsa

21st Jun 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will get some pictures of it for you all tonight but believe me its had alot of work and money poured into it. Ask any of the lads off here what its like. I love it and really dont want to sell it but i think its time to

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » How much is my car worth 23 database queries in 0.0084779 seconds