corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Anyone scrapping a corsa??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone scrapping a corsa??
Skipz

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyones scrapping a corsa can they salvage me these parts before they do??...

I need a windscreen mine is cracked (cant claim on the insurance as i cancelled it)

i need a FULL wiring harness

and the nut that holds the steering wheel on ( my mate lost mine trying to put my steering wheel into his astra)

starkie

23rd Jun 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i should have a wiring harness what spec do you need from it
Skipz

23rd Jun 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it needs to be off a corsa SRi mines is a 1.4 8v i'm told they are all the same on the SRi's but i'm not too sure what kinda price ya after for it??
starkie

24th Jun 04 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only thing is this is a gsi one (car harness) though might have a sri engine loom
Skipz

24th Jun 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have two engine looms it's the wiring for the head lights i desperately need a mate of mine decided to wire my passenger side headlight up to the foglight switch cos the wiring to the headlight was faulty but he couldnt bearsed finding where got the car bk and he told me i thought ok he knows what hes doing about 2 months later the headlights started flicking themselves off! and would flickthemselves on when stationary

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Anyone scrapping a corsa?? 23 database queries in 0.0076530 seconds