corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What will happen with my orange contract - guy i spoke to pissed me off so ill ask on here :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What will happen with my orange contract - guy i spoke to pissed me off so ill ask on here :)
Dean_H

User status: Offline
24th Jun 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I phoned up today (24th june) and asked him to cancel my last month of payment on my contract on the 19th of July. He told me i cant cancel it on the 19th cause you need to give us 30days notice.

So what will happen now ill pay my £30 on the 19th and if dont use my phone at all for 5 days from the 19th to the 24th will i pay anything to them (i.e my normal £30month)

Cheers for answering if you understand the question

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What will happen with my orange contract - guy i spoke to pissed me off so ill ask on here :) 22 database queries in 0.2167821 seconds