corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alloys & Spings.....Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys & Spings.....Help
YesBoss[UK]

User status: Offline
   26th Jun 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone, its coming up to the point of me being able to buy meself some new alloys, but im not 100% sure on what size, offset, etc i need. Im lookin at gettin some Wolfrace Matrix 17" in Hi Powerd Silver or Shodow Chrome. not sure which yet, anyway can you guy tell me what ones i need to get so thet when i buy them im not gunna be fucked over with them rubbing on my arches and stuff etc... also what lowering springs are best to buy, dont wanna go all out on srings so im lookin between bout £50-£100 for them..............

cheers Joe
Sinth

26th Jun 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get somethin closest to et49 m8 , i think marix 17" come in et 45 so it should be fine, i got some wolfrace hybrids et42 and they r completely fine
TJSRi

26th Jun 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most ppl with corsa c go for -30mm eibach pro kit @£120 roughly u2u Red_Sxi for more details.
You can get some apex -40mm springs for £70 ish, or check out the new spax springs @ £90ish

New Poll