corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bonnet Struts? are they worth it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonnet Struts? are they worth it?
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
1st Jul 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking of geting some bonnet struts for my corsa B, are they worth it? as in do they last?
also would like to know what it looks like on the car and exactly were and how it fits... pics pleeeease
R Lee

2nd Jul 04 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have some holes already stamped in your bonnet and wing i think. they bolt onto there.

personally i think they're a little expesive for quality ones, but i think you can get some cheap ones. don't know whether they last or not, because i don't think anyone has tested them to destruction.
M2RTY

2nd Jul 04 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes stop my vent cracking
Adam-D

2nd Jul 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they are cool and handy as you just open the bonnet and psssssshhhhhhhh its up

New Poll