corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Ex took me for my bday pressie last thursday...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Ex took me for my bday pressie last thursday...
Adam-CorsaC18s

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Split up with the girl I was crazy about a couple of weeks ago, she couldnt be arsed making the effort to see me so we split, Im sure most of you will have read the thread I put up at the time.

Anyway, while we were together she bought me a present, wouldnt tell me what it was or anything and kept it a well hidden secret.
Well we set off last thursday and we ended up going to NEC (saw them all warming up for MaxyP Live by the way) to see Usher, had a great time, was really impressed with everything, enjoyed spending time with her, we got along great, laughing and joking. She nearly started a fight with some big bitch for trampling through her. And I just started wishing I was with her again. I feel literally empty without her, its killing me inside.

Im trying to be a friend wi her. Ive asked her to pictures at weekend but she's already seen what she said she wanted to see earlier.

Just wanted a rant really and to get it off my chest.

BTW - Its my 22nd BDay tomorrow.
First birthday I'll spend alone.

No bird, no family to be there with me.

TNM

5th Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a wank.
Adam-CorsaC18s

5th Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanked myself off with my ex-ex bird last night
Adam

5th Jul 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usher
Adam-CorsaC18s

5th Jul 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
Usher

It was a suprise for me.

And I was suprised too - it was great!!!
J4CKO

5th Jul 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-CorsaC18s
Split up with the girl I was crazy about a couple of weeks ago, she couldnt be arsed making the effort to see me so we split, Im sure most of you will have read the thread I put up at the time.

Anyway, while we were together she bought me a present, wouldnt tell me what it was or anything and kept it a well hidden secret.
Well we set off last thursday and we ended up going to NEC (saw them all warming up for MaxyP Live by the way) to see Usher, had a great time, was really impressed with everything, enjoyed spending time with her, we got along great, laughing and joking. She nearly started a fight with some big bitch for trampling through her. And I just started wishing I was with her again. I feel literally empty without her, its killing me inside.

Im trying to be a friend wi her. Ive asked her to pictures at weekend but she's already seen what she said she wanted to see earlier.

Just wanted a rant really and to get it off my chest.

BTW - Its my 22nd BDay tomorrow.
First birthday I'll spend alone.

No bird, no family to be there with me.

y not just be honset and get straight to the point and tell her u were stupid to dump her and can u get bk 2gether and strat over !!! bet u it works !!!
Tom

5th Jul 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh mate but go shag sum new birds u'll be fine
Adam-CorsaC18s

5th Jul 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4CKO
y not just be honset and get straight to the point and tell her u were stupid to dump her and can u get bk 2gether and strat over !!! bet u it works !!!

It was a mutual thing... Dont think she'd be interested anyway.

Im invited to her mums wedding in a couple of weeks and im stopping in a hotel wi her, so I might lay the smack down to the highest degree and show her what she's missing...
J4CKO

5th Jul 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-CorsaC18s
quote:

It was a mutual thing... Dont think she'd be interested anyway.

Im invited to her mums wedding in a couple of weeks and im stopping in a hotel wi her, so I might lay the smack down to the highest degree and show her what she's missing...

wen u stay at the hotle have a word wiv the manager and stuff so ure in the same room wiv only 1 bed then there will be no excuses for u !!! wud be rude not to shag her then !!!!
bree

5th Jul 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy birthday tomorrow and hope things work out for you
Adam-CorsaC18s

5th Jul 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by brianna
happy birthday tomorrow and hope things work out for you

Cheers love...

quote:
wen u stay at the hotle have a word wiv the manager and stuff so ure in the same room wiv only 1 bed then there will be no excuses for u !!! wud be rude not to shag her then !!!!

Think we are stopping in same room...

Search for posts by me from a month or two back for a pic of her beeeaauutiful backside!
J4CKO

5th Jul 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well then there u go !!!! get the lube out and bang it in her BACKEYE !!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Ex took me for my bday pressie last thursday... 22 database queries in 0.3478498 seconds