corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupid fcukin government

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stupid fcukin government
sassyminx

User status: Offline
8th Jul 04 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get working families tax credits cos of me bein a single parent, gettin a rather large amount of money each week, to help pay for nursery fee's etc, and went to bank yesterday, same as every week to get my money out, and there was nothing in it so come home, and fones bank, gets a mini statement, and no money has been transferred or pending, at this point i was like hmmmm, wasnt sure wot was goin on.

Rang the workin families tax credit helpline, and they informed me that my payments have been " suspended" because apparently i havent returned my declaration to say how much im working and how much im paying for nursery fee's

i explained that i had returned it ages ago and that i had absolutely no money at all and depend on this money to put petrol in and get to work, feed kids etc, which i do they said that cos im working im not entitled to an emergency payment - wtf and that ill have to wait for a new form and for them to process it which will take 10 FUCKIN DAYS

how the fcuk am i supposed to go for 10 days wit no food, , petrol to get to work, and no car insurance if it dont get paid

our fcukin government is fuckin wank
Mark Petty

8th Jul 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they should try and encourage single mothers to work but they don't, so yes I agree the government is shit.

What are u going to do about it?
Colin

8th Jul 04 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wife at my work got over paid cos they made a mistake and got about £2k put into her account, phoned the tax credit ppl and they said ok well you can either pay it back, or keep it and get no more child credit.....so she kept the money
L330wnz

8th Jul 04 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aww bless ya, u got a pic of ya little ankle biter(s) ? (no pervy comments I purely think kids are adorable and do/say the funniest of things... )
TNM

8th Jul 04 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know married ans single parents who say they would be better off if they didnt work!
Laney

8th Jul 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't there a couple in t'paper that had about 20 kids. They get like, £35k a year in benefits or something.
James_DT

8th Jul 04 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the couple off wife swap.
Tom

8th Jul 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh sassy get complaining and try n get compo can't u get some money off parents or other family or sumfin

sassyminx

8th Jul 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite well ive rang the dss and i aint entitled to a emergency loan, so my dad is lending me the money til its backdated, i get nearly 800 a month to help with nursery fees etc, and i cant live without it...... its disgraceful the way they dont tell u though, i mean imagin if i had no family, how on earth could i live?

and L33 heres a pic of em for ya.....

Peaky

8th Jul 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're gorgeous . Sorry to hear about the money probs, YOU are the one they should be backing up the most when regardless of the fact that you're raising 2 children on your own, you STILL earn a living.
sassyminx

8th Jul 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peaky
They're gorgeous . Sorry to hear about the money probs, YOU are the one they should be backing up the most when regardless of the fact that you're raising 2 children on your own, you STILL earn a living.

its shocking, good job me dad is helping me, and the kids look gorgeous, theyre a right handful
Colin

8th Jul 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt the father give you money to support them

Peaky

8th Jul 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine! Thats admirable work you're doing there . I'm off back to work now, booooo .
sassyminx

8th Jul 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have em 50-50 so no such luck im afraid
Colin

8th Jul 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx

So you only have them half the week and get £800 a month credits that sounds alright actually
sassyminx

8th Jul 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx

So you only have them half the week and get £800 a month credits that sounds alright actually

he lets me claim for em so he dont pay maintenance, and 50% of that money is for nursery fees a month
Adam

8th Jul 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=157634
Dean_H

8th Jul 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye its bad you wasnt paid if your owed money like but...
I hate girls/women who have kids just for the benefits, my cousin is one, shes in her mid 20's now has 4-5 kids (lost count) 1 kid is living with his nan and she hasnt worked a day in her life and is raking the money in also living in a nice council house.

Im paying shit loads in tax and ni, petrol etc etc over a year and i dont see hardly fuk all of it!!!!
leni

8th Jul 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh_SXi
Aye its bad you wasnt paid if your owed money like but...
I hate girls/women who have kids just for the benefits, my cousin is one, shes in her mid 20's now has 4-5 kids (lost count) 1 kid is living with his nan and she hasnt worked a day in her life and is raking the money in also living in a nice council house.

Im paying shit loads in tax and ni, petrol etc etc over a year and i dont see hardly fuk all of it!!!!

But Sassy IS trying to work but the Government have fucked!

I know their are some women who do but most do think "I know I'llhave a baby and then the dad will leave me and then I'll claim benefits"

Not been in the situation but when I have kids it will be with who I love and wonna spend the rest of my life with and if they ever left me, the last thing on my mind would be "yes I can now claim benefits!"
mav

8th Jul 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we get tax credit etc every month..Not much though about £60 a month..Don't really need it though.

Cannae imagine what it would be likeif you relie on it as the gov. fuck u about something awful all the time....

hope it all sorts out...i feel for you...cause I know kids can be a handful....and need the cash to support them...

[Edited on 08-07-2004 by mav]

[Edited on 08-07-2004 by mav]
sassyminx

8th Jul 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do rely on the money to live, and i refuse to stop working to bring my children up, its hard work being a single parent and working, and i think the government really needs to get there priorities right, im lucky that my parents are helping me, if i didnt have any parents tho and couldnt get the money any other way wot wud i do? i wud have ran out of gas and electric and not been able to feed the kids, wot a fuckin piss take the system is
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Jul 04 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam - have you brought up many kids on your own?
vibrio
Banned

10th Jul 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pissesme off the way the services work.

yeah e lost your form but can't do anythign about your situation, sorry. whoes next
langey

10th Jul 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i can say sassy is it is shit innit.

paint yourself black, you'll get paid out straight awaya, and say your claiiming asalum, you'll never have to work again. we wil do all the work instead lol.
vibrio
Banned

10th Jul 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the up side you'll get teh cash back dated

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupid fcukin government 22 database queries in 0.0643630 seconds