corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question about insurance
ljames555

User status: Offline
15th Jul 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i only need 1 months insurance so ive rang up norwhich union agreeing to have another year with them, a month passes can i cancel my insurance and not get charged any other fee apart from my monthly payment?
R Lee

15th Jul 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they take some of your money or something.
KelSE2

15th Jul 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In theory this should work, but their annual premium includes a proportion for admin (setting up the policy, printing, postage,etc.). If you cancel a 12month policy after only one month they've probably not made anything at all and would obviously like to charge you some sort of fee to get some money out of you. If you're paying by monthly insytalmenst and stop paying, I can't see how they can get anything off you. If you had paid a years premium in advance then they would have hit you with a cancellation fee before refunding the reminder!
Kris TD

15th Jul 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because normally the first month is a big payment.
just take out a 1 month policy, you can do that.
ljames555

15th Jul 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i think ill ring up some insurance companys but known my luck they wont insure for 1 month to anyone under 21
ljames555

16th Jul 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ill just renew it and then say my engine blow up so need to cancel it probs charge me 20% so not to bad as monthly payment is £64

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about insurance 22 database queries in 0.0125711 seconds