corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » GSI ENGINE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI ENGINE
ed_jones

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mates after a gsi engine for his gsi as his has blown. preferably he would like one of the early originals if anyone has one spare but he could settle for a ecotec one. or any other 1.6 16v engine that would fit in a corsa
myke

22nd Jul 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one that will be for sale in a few weeks.
it's in my gsi at the moment. it's not running quite right at the moment, but i'm sure it's just the head gasket which i'll change once the engine comes out. also idle control valve needs a clean.

it's a '93 car on 115k miles, but i have a letter from vauxhall confirming that the engine was changed for a new one at 30k, so effectively this engine has done 85k miles.

i'm in high wycombe, but could possibly meet half way if he wanted it.

it should be out in around 3 weeks if all goes to plan, if your mate can wait that long.
he could have it for 250 as it is, or 350 if i do the gasket and idle valve.

handleymyke@aol.com
ed_jones

22nd Jul 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il let him know

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » GSI ENGINE 24 database queries in 0.0048931 seconds