corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dirty Pigs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dirty Pigs
MarkM

User status: Offline
28th Jul 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just give me £60 fine and 3 points for going through a red light...was travelling about 10mph and was literally changing to red as I passed through...3 people did the same (3 lane road) however I was the only one to be stopped...technically yeah I broke the law which is fair enough...just more annoyed with the lad giving me the ticket as he must have been about 21-22 at the most...felt like saying to him listen you horrible little fat cunt get a life...

horrible cnuts...wanna catch some real criminals...
Predator Corsa

28th Jul 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh
Marc

28th Jul 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

challange it and say it would have been dangerous to stop.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Wrighty

28th Jul 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

do it,gotta be worth a try
Adam-D

28th Jul 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep
ed

28th Jul 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are a real criminal. You broke the law, therefore you are by definition a criminal. 'Go catch real criminals' is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. If you play with fire, be prepared to get burned - laws are there for a reason.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
You are a real criminal. You broke the law, therefore you are by definition a criminal. 'Go catch real criminals' is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. If you play with fire, be prepared to get burned - laws are there for a reason.

Well said PC Ed
Stuckey

28th Jul 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but he only went through at 10mph just as it went red, hes not going to cause death to anyone hes not steling cars or muging or killing people driving though a just changing red light

hes just saying its no biggie doing what he did, a real criminal is someone causing real problems
Luke1.4

28th Jul 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Dont be a cock! Ive gone through on a red before by accident doesnt make me a criminal. Im sure your perfect never creep over 30 or anything. The law is a joke mate
MarkM

28th Jul 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if u read my initial post u will see I admit I technically broke the law...this ticket however shows theres no leniancy towards law abiding citizens who make a genuine mistake...I have been driving over 4 years now with no points what so ever...I feel the only reason he gave me the ticket was coz I drive a performance car and im young...also he has no life and used to get bullied at school....
vibrio
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

actually the road traffic act is not criminal law. so although he did break the law he is not defined as a criminal
JUGGA

29th Jul 04 at 02:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i been pulled over twice now for speeding about 50mph rounf big roudnabouts... police dont even give me a producer they just say try keep the speed down and say they got better things to do lol.
Siberia

29th Jul 04 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange Light--> "Stop If Its Safe To Do So"

I'm really sorry mr judge but i felt that it was not safe to stop and if i had of stoped i would have been endangering the other road users that were around me

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Siberia]
L330wnz

29th Jul 04 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

challenge it mate, t'is a tad harsh!!
Siberia

29th Jul 04 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
quote:

if u read my initial post u will see I admit I technically broke the law...this ticket however shows theres no leniancy towards law abiding citizens who make a genuine mistake...I have been driving over 4 years now with no points what so ever...I feel the only reason he gave me the ticket was coz I drive a performance car and im young...also he has no life and used to get bullied at school....

exactly!
stuyw

29th Jul 04 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unlucky m8
vibrio
Banned

29th Jul 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
quote:

if u read my initial post u will see I admit I technically broke the law...this ticket however shows theres no leniancy towards law abiding citizens who make a genuine mistake...I have been driving over 4 years now with no points what so ever...I feel the only reason he gave me the ticket was coz I drive a gay car and im young...also he has no life and used to get bullied at school....

yes
leeshez

29th Jul 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gits
Ally

29th Jul 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you think you can do a better job, go join the police and do it instead of sitting here moaning like a little girl

You broke the law, you admit that you did it, so face the consequences.

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Ally]
Andrew

29th Jul 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The lad has just got a job to do. Although i do feel he was a little harsh. To be honest, i would not jump any lights on a road i did not know or if there was a Police car around.
M2RTY

29th Jul 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next time when some1 goes thru a red and kills a person u love then ull understand
Colin

29th Jul 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
next time when some1 goes thru a red and kills a person u love then ull understand

If you read what he said you will see he went thru just as it changed, id rather continue through than slam on the breaks and risk someone running into the back of me! Its called the point of no return....they teach you it when your sitting your test and also teach you to use your own judgement......disgusting excuse to give out a ticket!!!
MarkM

29th Jul 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
If you think you can do a better job, go join the police and do it instead of sitting here moaning like a little girl

You broke the law, you admit that you did it, so face the consequences.

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Ally]

Your a girl u dont understand the concept of rational thinking...so shut up and sit in the corner
Marc

29th Jul 04 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

If you read what he said you will see he went thru just as it changed, id rather continue through than slam on the breaks and risk someone running into the back of me! Its called the point of no return....they teach you it when your sitting your test and also teach you to use your own judgement......disgusting excuse to give out a ticket!!!

Yes.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dirty Pigs 22 database queries in 0.0129650 seconds