corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anyone tried a peco or janspeed stainless system on corsa c 1.4 ... ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone tried a peco or janspeed stainless system on corsa c 1.4 ... ?
nassau

User status: Offline
31st Jul 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

middle and backbox rusted to f**k, not many stainless cat-back systems for the C it seems, i can only find peco, janspeed and bfo. anyone tried any of them ? coments please ....
dabster

31st Jul 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright min, ive got a janspeed catback system on my 1.4 16v sport(corsa B but should b the same on urs is mild steel, but u do get stainless 4 a little bit more. i dont see the point in stainless as u dont c it. its got a 3.5 inch tip on it and now its loosened up it sounds sood and the quaitys good. ih cost me 160.00 4 it but i think they r really good 4 the money. way 2 get the manifold as well. Bfo r quite good supposedly as im thinkin of getting 1. but sticking wih janspeed at the mo. nice power gain on me car with the janspeed 2
R Lee

31st Jul 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

b and c are different systems.
nassau

2nd Aug 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, the c and b systems are different, been doin more diggin, according to demon tweeks the janspeed system is only for the 1.2.
peco have just started production of a stainless middle section for the 1.2/1.4 corsa c at a very reasonable 105.95, the backboxes start at 130 ish so all in it seems a pretty reasonable price. probably ordering tomorrow ...
Adam_B

2nd Aug 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peco are shit, bfo is PVD, janspeed are good, Stainless steel should last 25yrs+

New Poll