corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Flycatcher rear bumper up for grabs!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flycatcher rear bumper up for grabs!
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   3rd Aug 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLYCATCHER REAR, brand spanking new in white prima gel coat. these retail at £239.99+ without mesh and without it being made to fit. mine comes with nice ripspeed mesh @ £29 a sheet (x2 sheets used) the bumper was fitted by a bodyshop then taken off as i was goign to get it painted. im no longer goign for this kinda OTT look so has to go. all together your looking at £450+ to get this brand new from shop fitted meshed..ect.ect. (REALLY!) i will post at a cost of £20 to anywhere in the uk via next day delivery service. just wana make my money back on the mesh + abit more on top obviously! so let the bids start at £100. or £120 BUY IT NOW for a quick sale. rememeber £20 for delivery ontop unless you pick up from Luton in beds.

p.s ignore my skabby wall that got in the way when i was abit angry + ignore my girlfriends legs + ignore the nova the bumper was held up to and no posts about how much you hate or like this bumper, only post if you are bidding/buying/offering/interested. cheers
JUGGA

User status: Offline
4th Aug 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Flycatcher rear bumper up for grabs! 24 database queries in 0.0098338 seconds