corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » FAO : Kev & Kurtis

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO : Kev & Kurtis
Rocky

User status: Offline
   5th Aug 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys

Few questions I need to know !!!

Kev - U said on sunday about the guy that done your alarm i want the same set up as you plus a solenoid put it and central locking off course, and u said he be cheaper than sextons and better could you give me his telephone number and any other available information about him, plus could you tell me the spec on your alarm thanks

Kurtis - Can you please tell me the percentage off your tints and the offical spec about all of it coz i want the same set up as its not to over the top thanks

See You Sunday Guys
Korsa

6th Aug 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there 30% mid smoke.... autotint done them... there based in cardiff iv'e rekomended them in good companies....ave a ganders in there for their number....
Rocky

6th Aug 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all round is it mate or diff in back windows??? i can get them dun down here at welsh tinting too
Korsa

6th Aug 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea all round....make sure they do right to the edge of the windows.... not like the cheap ones...
kev_corsa

6th Aug 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

0845 1298212 ask for sam to fit it, he really knows his stuff n he even gave me a photocopy of the service manual for my alarm so i can access all the service and programming modes
Rocky

7th Aug 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they come to fit it outside ur doorstep and whats the company called ??? what alarm shud i ask for i want the same as yours ???
supacook2k

7th Aug 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to jump on your thread m8 but i'm also looking to get an alarm fitted, i would also like to know if they come to your house and fit it! cheers
Korsa

8th Aug 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea they do....
kev_corsa

8th Aug 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, he came and fitted it on my drive, its a Toad A201TC with extra shock and tilt sensors and dual zone proximity microwave sensors

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » FAO : Kev & Kurtis 23 database queries in 0.0135360 seconds