corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Enforcement Agents (like car-park attendents/clampers/etc...)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Enforcement Agents (like car-park attendents/clampers/etc...)
PaulW

User status: Offline
12th Aug 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other than sorting out parking fines, do they have the right to clamp a vehicle for a numberplate being incorrect & fine you??

lad I know had his car clamped by some company called IPL International who are contracted by the local council, and they said he must pay a fine of £262 because the registration mark on his did not conform to regulation standards, even though the registration plate had been kicked off...
_Allan_

12th Aug 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sound like bull, I have only ever heard of the police being able to pull for plates. Sounds like a private company trying it on. I'd say GTF, switch back to legal plates and say see you in court. Doubt they would have a pic to prove besides you only get a like a £30 fine off the police. Sounds dodgy.
_Allan_

12th Aug 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops it was clamped wasn't it , haha well I'd go home and get me plates and come back lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Enforcement Agents (like car-park attendents/clampers/etc...) 22 database queries in 0.0061779 seconds