corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG las night

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMG las night
dave17

User status: Offline
15th Aug 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically broke up with the GF yesterday so was wel up4 goin out.

went to our normal bar/club got a few rounds in, some girls came an sat next to us and kept looking over, so we got chatting etc, one of them was al over me, thought result, this kinda single life isnt too bad!! thne saw one of my girl mates and called her over, think the other girls got jealous and went off. got chattin 2 this girl friend for a bit about what had happened with danni (the x) and she said i got nothing to worry, because a few of her mates like me! so she left and we went downstairs to the dancefloor, got our usual rounds of sambucca shot and down wkd blue/smirnoff ice. few later, saw this girl i recognised, asked my mates and they said that one of my mates got with her other week, but it wasnt her i was interested in, it was her friend!

so got chattin 2 her for bout 1/2 an hour ish, then said i was goin to the bar, see if she wanted a drink, she jus winked and took my hand an we went 2 the bar, she says wot do u want? i said, im gettin em, she said no, i dont like men buying me drinks il pay!! i thought sweet!! so a few rounds later (she wouldn let me buy my own drinks) i found out she was 22 (im 19) and shed jus split up with her BF and was lookin 4 some fun, so we took it 2 the dancefloor, had a dance an that, a few kisses here an there, but by this time i was so drunk i didnt really know wot was goin on, next thing, it was closing time, i went 2 the toilet and lost her!! didnt even get her no!! felt a right twat!!

but thinkin bout it 2day, even tho i had her on a plate, i dont think i woulda wanted it, because its not danni. most of the girls i looked at in there i jus tought, oh danni is better than her etc. and now im missing her so much2day. but do i tel her that i was with some1 but i wanted her? because were stil going out, but i think weer gona have that 'talk' 2mo. so tel her how girls were interested me but i didnt want em, or do i jus say nothing?

soz 4 the essay, im jus bored and have nothing else to do
Graham

15th Aug 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still doing this with all the lasses i see in town, think faye looks so much better or faye used to wear her hair like that, upseting qite a bit, even worse next morning tho
Thoday

15th Aug 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please make up your mind if you are going out or not then maybe i can give my opinion.....
Ben
Banned

15th Aug 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talk about goin into detail, ya shud of just fucked the other bird
Thoday

15th Aug 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben

i swear ur a male schlaag unless ur just sex mad like me
Colin

15th Aug 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
basically broke up with the GF yesterday so was wel up4 goin out.

went to our normal bar/club got a few rounds in, some girls came an sat next to us and kept looking over, so we got chatting etc, one of them was al over me, thought result, this kinda single life isnt too bad!! thne saw one of my girl mates and called her over, think the other girls got jealous and went off. got chattin 2 this girl friend for a bit about what had happened with danni (the x) and she said i got nothing to worry, because a few of her mates like me! so she left and we went downstairs to the dancefloor, got our usual rounds of sambucca shot and down wkd blue/smirnoff ice. few later, saw this girl i recognised, asked my mates and they said that one of my mates got with her other week, but it wasnt her i was interested in, it was her friend!

so got chattin 2 her for bout 1/2 an hour ish, then said i was goin to the bar, see if she wanted a drink, she jus winked and took my hand an we went 2 the bar, she says wot do u want? i said, im gettin em, she said no, i dont like men buying me drinks il pay!! i thought sweet!! so a few rounds later (she wouldn let me buy my own drinks) i found out she was 22 (im 19) and shed jus split up with her BF and was lookin 4 some fun, so we took it 2 the dancefloor, had a dance an that, a few kisses here an there, but by this time i was so drunk i didnt really know wot was goin on, next thing, it was closing time, i went 2 the toilet and lost her!! didnt even get her no!! felt a right twat!!

but thinkin bout it 2day, even tho i had her on a plate, i dont think i woulda wanted it, because its not danni. most of the girls i looked at in there i jus tought, oh danni is better than her etc. and now im missing her so much2day. but do i tel her that i was with some1 but i wanted her? because were stil going out, but i think weer gona have that 'talk' 2mo. so tel her how girls were interested me but i didnt want em, or do i jus say nothing?

soz 4 the essay, im jus bored and have nothing else to do

Your a sack for losing her, get over 'danni' and nail a few burds, if you still feel the same then tell her how you feel
Ben
Banned

15th Aug 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

i swear ur a male schlaag unless ur just sex mad like me

bit of both , got ma self a bit of a bad rep round here tho

so i dont go out round here
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now i dont know if im going out with her or not tho, we haven said were split, coz she wont meet me, shes too 'busy'!!

thing is dont wna shag any1 else coz i dont think there as fit/personality isnt as good etc
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

things are hard 2 compete with this :

Colin

15th Aug 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldnt be too difficult, shes nice but nothing special IMO
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people have different tastes i guess, but i stil love her

so, do i tel her about the girls or not?
Colin

15th Aug 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
people have different tastes i guess, but i stil love her

so, do i tel her about the girls or not?

This is true

Tell her what you havnt really done anything, get a few fucks then take her back
GREG 1

15th Aug 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Dave mate,

Tell her you went out as you wasn't gonna stay in all upset, then if she says anything just say you went out for a good time & yes girls did say stuff to you but you wasn't interested at the time.
StuartVRS

15th Aug 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your extremely inconsiderate, you should have got that birds number, posted it up on here for the more sexually frustrated people

Still, you got free drinks, cant complain there
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kolin - i cant leave her for a long amount of time, as she gets loadsa attention when we go out so it wont b hard 4 her 2 find some1 else

greg - think i may go with that

stu - i was so pissed off i didnt get her no, i felt such a retard!! my mates couldn believe it, i sent them off 2 go and find her 4 me, coz i wouldn of recognised her the state i was in but yes, the free drinks were a result, and she gave me the horn with some dirrrrrty dancin so cant go wrong i spose!! was jus wierd going home o my own, not guaranteed a shag

tried ringin danni las night when i was on my way home, but as i delete her no, i had 2 threaten my friend so hed give me her no anyway, she didnt answer, thne rang again, and her phone was switched off so i think i left a drunked voicemail jus sayin she needs 2 show me some respect after wot weve been thru, and that shes rude she wouldn answer the phone. wel thats wot my mate told me 2day anyway

so i said i wanted 2 meet her, but she says she too busy, an that shel c me 2mo. i said if ur gona finish, meet me 2day/night coz its outa order leavin us not knowin whats goin on, i jus wana try 2 move on if its over
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

15th Aug 04 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come you broke up with her?
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she says she wants to be single and not tied up in a relationship

the easy excuse really, but theres not muh u can do when a womans made her mind up

greg - do i deliver 'the' cd???
willay
Premium Member

15th Aug 04 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair play, how long did you guys go out for?
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its 18months on tues

we jus got back from a week away with eachother in kos
willay
Premium Member

15th Aug 04 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erk, what did you do to her on holiday to piss her off then?
GREG 1

15th Aug 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

greg - do i deliver 'the' cd???

Yes mate, deffo deliver it !
TNM

15th Aug 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
Shouldnt be too difficult, shes nice but nothing special IMO

Nothing is better than drew in youe eyes!
dave17

15th Aug 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
erk, what did you do to her on holiday to piss her off then?

apparantly nothin, said she had a really goot time with me? didnt argue or anything

greg - think i need 2 write a lil note with it too i think, il go do that in a bit
GREG 1

15th Aug 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by willay

greg - think i need 2 write a lil note with it too i think, il go do that in a bit

You got the tunes ? if not msn me and ill help ya i got loads !
Ben
Banned

15th Aug 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not brilliant but not bad practising material

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG las night 22 database queries in 0.0149701 seconds