corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bit torrent help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit torrent help
greengoddess

User status: Offline
26th Aug 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloaded software and all i have got is a load of files that start with tda, dont know how to open or load this software??? anyone help me
snottysnowy1

26th Aug 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try downloading torrentopia software...alot easier to use..think its on www.torrentopia.com
greengoddess

26th Aug 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shud have added that i know how to download using bit torrent but a program i have downloaded has files that start with tda and i dont know how to load this program into my pc or how to open it, not bit torrent.

New Poll