corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hp Ipaq 1940 Handheld PDA

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hp Ipaq 1940 Handheld PDA
DaveB

User status: Offline
4th Sep 04 at 05:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 3 of these for sale. Specs and a picture are below. I am taking these to Trax.

I want £150 CASH for each of these, or £400 will get you all 3. The cheapest I can find them for online is £190 inc delivery.

These are BRAND NEW, UNOPENED and, as such come complete with 12months HP warranty

Overview:

The HP 1940 Pocket PC intergrates bluetooth and Pocket PC 2003 to offer great features and functionality in a very slim design.

One of the smallest, thinest handhelds on the market with built in SD memory slot for expansion built in bluetooth for connectivity to various devices including phones and printers.

Excellent colour touch sensitive screen, removeable rechargeable battery and a wide range of built in features including word, excel, calendar and email. Listen to MP3 music or watch Windows Media videos.

Simple & fast transfer back to your PC including synchronisation with Outlook.

Features:
The slim, affordable hp iPAQ Pocket PC h1940 with integrated Bluetooth has great features and functionality at an incredible value to meet your handheld computing needs

Small enough to fit in almost any pocket or purse; Built-in industry standard SD expansion slot provide flexibility and convenience in storage; One of the thinnest and smallest handhelds in the market; latest Intel processor using X-scale technology HP quality and worldwide support.
Clear and dazzling transflective colour display; Removable battery provides capability for extended use while away from a power source; SD memory card slot for transferring and storing music, pictures and more.
Stay productive with Pocket versions of familiar applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Easily print your documents, e-mail attachments and pictures directly from your HP iPAQ Pocket PC to an HP printer.
Listen to your favorite MP3 or WMA music files; Watch Windows Media videos and play games at your convenience.
Greater productivity with optimal performance and storage.
Enjoy your favorite multimedia when you want.
Get wireless connectivity in or out of the office

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hp Ipaq 1940 Handheld PDA 24 database queries in 0.0105169 seconds