corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bet I've just

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bet I've just
leni

User status: Offline
6th Sep 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

caused an arguement with the old owners of our house!

Basically we moved in 31st March 2003, and she's still getting her play slips sent here. and keeps putting notes through the door asking us to ring her when they arrive!

So I've rung her employer (local council) and asked them to stop sending her playslips here and they ain't too pleased that she has failed to notify them of a change of address after 18 months!

whoops

bet shes comes rounf mouthing off!

Dom

6th Sep 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shes got abit of a cheek of getting you to ring her, because she couldnt be asked to get them to change the address of her pay slips
i would have done it ages ago and if she does come round mouthing off, tell to fuck off as its nothing to do with u
leni

6th Sep 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funny thing is that the woman from payroll at council who I was talking to was in abit of a mood and asked me for the womans telephone number and said "I'm gonna ring her now and give her what for, the cheek of it! I've have binned them all, summot dodgy going on here, I'm gonna look into her file about this!" whoops
Adam-D

6th Sep 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she shudda changed it any way if she's using your address
iwuuda burned them
leeshez

6th Sep 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

langey

6th Sep 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet if the pay checks were comign to your door she would have changed theaddress of them
Kerry

6th Sep 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably avoiding council tax

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bet I've just 22 database queries in 0.2765348 seconds